Monday, November 16, 2009

WILL THIS WORK?

I just finished the prototype of the Ball Harvester. Some photos can be found below. I didn’t had the chance to perform any practical testing yet. I do expect issues with the harvesting mechanism since the balls got stuck during some manual captures. That’s obviously the critical part of the vehicle. Hopefully I can provide the first real test results on Friday. Possibly this will lead to a required redesign of the vehicle. Let’s see.

I built the Harvester to capture a minimum of 6 balls. Right now I’m preparing the test code. Dropping the balls should work very well since I could prove the mechanism manually.

I’ll keep you updated on the results.





1 comment:

  1. can you send to me building guid please
    because this style is very very nice to me
    and i need to learn my students about please

    ReplyDelete